A mini book haul

My best friend in the whole entire world lives in Florida and works at a bookstore so she sees a lot of books, meets a lot of authors, and therefore finds a lot of books she wants me to read. She was so so so sweet and sent me a box with some books that I'm so so so excited about!


The box contained:

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (paperback)
If you Feel Too Much by Jamie Tworkowski (signed hardcover copy)
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (Hardcover)
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (signed paperback)
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller (paperback)
+
A metal bookmark that is engraved with a list of 50 books to read before you die (just an FYI I've read 8 of them only)

Thank you so so so much Ming Ming for the beautiful presents and I am so grateful you are in my life!! (and that you work at a bookstore lolol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up